Mushroom Coffee is a healthy coffee that is gaining popularity daily. Medicinal mushrooms used in coffee, including the Chaga, lion's mane, Reishi, and others, have fantastic health benefits.
From supporting mental health to boosting immunity, mushroom coffee is a power bank for your body.
DIY Mushroom coffee at home is the easiest way to get as many shots of coffee as you like without splurging.
This blog will share how to make and drink mushroom coffee and some fantastic recipes.
MycoHealth offers a wide range of coffee in hundreds of different flavors, from Caramel Latte to Pumpkin spice. Have a look at the stock and order online today.
How to Select the Right Mushroom Coffee?
Nowadays, many of the mushroom coffees are available in the supermarket as supplement powder.
The medicinal supplement products contain mushroom extracts and myceliated grains. But, during the product processing, the final product results in 30-60% starch instead of fungal matter, which changes the final product composition.
With such a scam in the market, one must be vigilant about one's choices. Choose the certified organic mushroom product that offers 100% mushroom extracts without grain fillers.
Furthermore, getting rich mushroom extract coffee can only provide the natural health benefits you want in a DIY coffee.
MycoHealth is a certified seller whose best DIY mushroom coffee powder and other coffee products are made with original mushroom extracts and contain no additives.
Check our product descriptions before ordering and enjoy your favorite DIY mushroom coffee in the comfort of your living room without any fears about the product's origins.
How to Make DIY Mushroom Coffee at Home?
DIY coffee is the new trend with the modern coffee machines that offer you restaurant-like coffee at home. Further, it saves the hassle of going out and you huge money with guaranteed mushroom coffee benefits.
Moreover, the coffee is easy to make with little modification. You can play with the coffee flavor and pair it with your favorite ingredients for extra health benefits.
This blog shares the best DIY mushroom coffee recipes to make your mornings brighter and more energetic.
1: Simple Mushroom Coffee
For the working woman, Monday mornings are always rushed with kids and family.
To get you easy on your feet, we bring you a straightforward mushroom coffee recipe that will take no longer than a few minutes of your morning routine. If you are also new to the mushroom coffee trend, start simple.
Coffee lovers might know that all coffees differ in taste, flavor, smell, and health benefits.
Moreover, different mushrooms offer different health benefits. Target the mushroom type if you are specific about some health conditions you want to improve.
You will be required to follow these ingredients and directions to make a simple mushroom coffee at home.
- ½ - 1 tsp of your favorite mushroom extract.
- Freshly brewed 8oz-10oz cup coffee.
- Take the fresh coffee from the brewing machine.
- Add the extract powder to your coffee.
- Stir well.
- Serve hot and fresh.
2: Iced mushroom coffee
Simple mushroom coffee might taste boring for some individuals, as most people love iced coffee.
Level up your coffee game with the regular iced coffee. Making your favorite iced coffee with the simplest mushroom coffee ingredients is now easier than ever.
Let's have a glance at how to make iced coffee at home.
- 1 cup coffee
- ½ - 1 tsp mushroom extract powder
- ½ cup sugar syrup
- 1 cup water
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- Make sugar syrup first by combining sugar and water in a pan on medium flame.
- Still, mix till the sugar is dissolved completely.
- Let the syrup cool down completely.
- Add vanilla extract and stir well again.
- Set aside.
- Next, add mushroom extract powder to the coffee and mix.
- Add ice to the cup till half.
- Now, add the prepared sugar and vanilla syrup to the mug.
- Mix well and taste.
- You can add more syrup again according to your taste buds. Enjoy!
3: Spiced Cold Brew Mushroom Coffee
Are you looking for a fantastic type of coffee that will boost your metabolism and support brain function?
Spiced mushroom cold brew mushroom coffee made with certain mushroom extracts such as Chaga, lion's mane, and Cordyceps.
In addition, get a focused brain on the work with a cold brew coffee shot. Here is the DIY cold brew spiced mushroom coffee recipe.
- 1 cup cold brew coffee
- 1 tsp Mushroom Lion's mane
- ½ cup coconut cream
- 1 tsp Ceylon cinnamon
- ¼ ginger
- 1 tsp almond
- 1 tsp Mushroom Chaga
- One scoop of vegan whey powder
- 1 tsp Mushroom Cordyceps
- Three drops of Vanilla Stevia
- Add all the mushroom coffee ingredients to the blender.
- Blend it properly till you get your desired consistency.
- Add ice.
- Serve fresh. Enjoy!
4: Flu Season Mocha
Mocha latte featuring famous mushroom extracts such as Chaga mushroom is one of the fantastic recipes to boost your immunity.
In addition, this coffee is the best addition to your daily routine, especially in winter, to combat the seasonal flu, which is why it is named so.
These mushroom coffee reviews are excellent as a nourishing treatment for your body. Now, let's have a glance at the recipe and directions:
- 1 cup organic coffee
- ½ tsp organic cinnamon
- One scoop of coconut cream
- ½ tsp Chaga Mushroom extract
- ½ tsp Stevia to taste
- Brew your favorite coffee with the preferred method of choice.
- Add ½ the prepared coffee and all the ingredients to the coffee mug.
- Blend well using the immersion blender.
- Add the rest of the coffee and blend well till you find the foam on the top.
- Serve and enjoy your favorite drink.
5: Chaga and Lion's Mane Iced Mushroom Mocha
Mocha is gaining popularity with nutritional benefits featuring Chaga and Lion's Mane mushroom extracts.
Additionally, it helps you get clear skin, a healthy digestive tract, and an immunity booster.
Here we share its most straightforward recipe:
- ¾ cup cold coffee
- 1 tsp Chaga mushroom extracts
- ½ Lion Mane mushroom extract
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- ¼ cup plant-based milk
- ¼ MCT oil
- Mix Chaga and Lion's Mane mushroom extracts with boiled water and mix well.
- Cool down the water.
- Add all the ingredients to the blender and blend high.
- Add ice to the blender, too.
- Remember to add vanilla and plant-based milk.
- Now add the mushroom extract water and mix well again.
- Enjoy your mushroom mocha.
How do you make mushroom coffee?
Mixing your favorite mushroom extract coffee powder with hot water or milk will easily prepare mushroom coffee.
Is it safe to drink mushroom coffee daily?
Drinking coffee daily can be dangerous for your health. Further, you must consult a nutritionist to determine how much coffee is good for your health.
Is mushroom coffee healthy for you?
Mushroom coffee, having organic extracts and no starch fillers, is healthy as it helps with brain functioning, boosting immunity and digestion.
Can I put mushroom powder in my coffee?
Yes. You can add the mushroom extract powder directly to your coffee.